are you a fucked up bitch?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

puss and boots ( thats me!)

a long time back, me ryan and alex (fag pack) approached some officers as they were eating. entranced i was with their boots. they weren't exactly nice. they looked hella annoyed that we were even talking to them, and they could not stomach their food with the thought of possible homo's fashioning police boots. they told me their shoes were around $400, thinking that would steer us away. to add insult to injury, i said " not bad at all!! omg i looooovee them!" and squealed in my best, most obnoxious spoiled little brat voice. hehehe.
I LOVE BOOTS. im watching the negotiator in the background, and amidst the chaos i remembered this particularly fashion/anti-homo moment.




fuck the police, but gosh darnit them boots is hot!!!