are you a fucked up bitch?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

finally

so i'm on the verge of killing myself from mind-numbing boredness. i've tried a few times to start blogs, and i do rather enjoy them, but for some reason i'm a tranny mess and can't figure out how to upload pics.
wtf is a salty monster? well, pretty much me and my friends. mos def alex starts word trends like "totes" as well as salty monsters. its' as damn good as bitter biscuits. lol.

SO- a good way to find new outfits is to ask your friends to go through your closet and create looks for you. it's a great way for one to think outside the box anyways.

i ask alex to go through my closet and help style 3 looks.


i love neon yellow. as much as i try to stay away from the 80s, what can i say? neon is instant gratification.

second look



me likes. its very style-hunter-esque. ( on that note, shout out to suzy bubble, she is by far the best fashion blogger and so cute!)

B&W is my obsession.