are you a fucked up bitch?

Saturday, June 21, 2008

good things always come back

weeks ago, i was cleaning out my closet and found a pair of denim skinny jeans that i rarely wear, bc they are more like denim fucking leggings. not caring if completely messed them up, i decided to shred my jeans as much as i could. think punk-rock dirty slut prostitute.




how to shred? you can either take sandpaper and sand your denim down, or you can take some scissors and "shave" your pants.

a few days ago, i saw this pic of everyone's favorite model-of-the-moment, britains' freshest face, Agnes Deyn.



yay! me and aggie could be friends.
going with the 90s resurgence we're seeing, ripped jeans are back. though for me i consider ripped jeans "classic."

another example of the shred coming back by Pudell. (these are leggings! how the eff do u put them on? my jeans take like ten minutes to put each leg in delicately!!!