are you a fucked up bitch?

Friday, June 13, 2008

and there it was!

it was a madhouse at barney's, since they're having some super duper sales. As i contemplated between tangerine colored patent leather Ferragamo flats and white patent leather strappy Chanel platforms (mainly the prices, they were 300 and 600 respectively, and u know the Chanel shoes were a-maze-ZING!) and there it was...my Marni thick strappy heels for 450!





that's 5 inches of heel. and i hate heels, or stilettos but these are almost like...wide heels. these shoes are so quirky yet still sssssssexy. and sssso my sssstyle.
*sigh*. it s the kind of shoe that girls will stare at and boys will stay the fuck away.
(*one more thing: as soon as i put them on, i just knew they felt perfect.i strutted my shit in them and eeevvveerrrryyooonnee was checking me out, checking out my shoes! yah!)