are you a fucked up bitch?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

maybe she's born with it..maybe its MAKE-UP!

ah, makeup.
u know how it feels to misplace your cell? well, it sucks way more to misplace your makeup bag at some male's place, only to have him think u friggin planted YOUR MAKE-UP BAG at his house so you can come back. sweeeeetie, please!

i started using cover girl makeup in 6th grade. mainly brown lipsticks. ('member that ugly shit?) of course, with age comes some understanding that yes the more expensive brands such as Chanel, MAC, and NARS ( blah blah blah) were more dense in color.

anyhoos, my latest face fad is usually foundation, blush, brows ( brows brows brows!) blush, and eye-liner. YES. my mom always tells me to wipe it off.

yes i'm trying to look sweet. but see, black mac gel pot eyeliner of bringing attention to my brown eyes.


this second look im playing with a soft curl in my hair, but amping up the pinks.

my nose looks kinda huge.

although everytime i see a pic of amy winehouse it makes me wanna eat a sandwhich, i do like the thin, drugged out look. NOT though, if that's really your look and you are a smelly, anorexic junkie for reals. yuck. fake good real bad.
on that note, red eye makeup is a risk for me, since it only enhances that look. it DOES look like i have pink-eye, but I like it?


once i got to get my make-up done at this salon in bev hills. seriously, i fell in love with the spray on foundation (although later i realized it made me look pancakey).
I told them to do something creative, and they gave me 80s streaks. whatever, i love the 80s bc VH1 fawking told me too. and bc i say yes to tranny mess.




i love make-up. i wish i could wear costumey shit all day running errands.

on this edited note, i'd like to point out the pancake face. partying too much cannot hide the age.
fug face cam and fuggy fergie. dont lose me to meth.